Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Anchors Away!

This is my first link up with Deb Hanson at Crafting Connections for her Anchors Away Monday linky!  Fabulous bloggers are sharing some great anchor charts with one another.  For this first week I have a great anchor chart idea to share with you.  While this is not technically an anchor chart, it is a wonderful way to highlight the anchor charts in your classroom.  This is a fabulous set up for all of the anchor charts you want your students to notice!  I can't take credit for the idea as I found it Pinterest.  Would love to give credit to the original idea holder, but that information was not available.  Well, whoever came up with this - thanks so much for sharing.  This is an awesome idea!

This is such a neat and organized way to showcase anchor charts in your classroom!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up, Dawn! I agree, this IS a wonderful way to showcase your anchor charts! It looks fairly simple, yet eye-catching! Thanks for sharing! Whenever you get a chance, email me and let me know what craftivity you would like for me to send you from my store as a thank you for thinking up this week! I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I wish I had more wall space to do something like that. My brain is pondering how to make it work...

    ReplyDelete