Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

TPT Back To School Sale! and Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

Happy August Everyone!  It's a great time to load up your Teachers Pay Teachers cart whether you are heading back to school soon or not!  Take advantage of the Back to School sale where you can score some products for up to 25% off.  Everything in my Teachers Pay Teachers store is 20% today and tomorrow and then be sure to apply the TPT discount code for an even deeper discount. 
 
I have several new items in my store including two new chocolate chip cookie themed items for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day on August 4!  Yum! 
Who could resist a warm chocolate chip cookie?
Great idea for the first day back to school or Meet the Teacher Night!
Just add a package of cookies and you've made your new students happy campers!
 
Nine fun activities revolving around the chocolate chip cookie!
 
Delicious way to get your students talking about their reading!
 
Well, I've loaded up my TPT cart with items and I'm ready to shop! 
 
Thanks for swinging by and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment